Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ball One.....

Ok, so I have already documented that I struggle with the absence of Fettucini Alfredo in my life.  It's a real drag, quite frankly.  I have had multiple failed attempts, and last week I had yet another.  I was quite hopeful about this recipe.  It really sounded like it had potential,  and it was the best so far...
But it wasn't that good either. :(

I will spare you the recipe, cause you shouldn't waste your time making it, but here were the ingredients:

Earth Balance
Soy milk
garlic
vegan parmesan
flour (for thickening)
vegan cream cheese
a splash of coconut creamer
Mushrooms



There.  Doesn't that sound good?  Doesn't it look good?  Well it wasn't.  It was edible.  It was fine. Passable... at best.  Le' sigh.  But never fear folks, I will press on!  There MUST be a decent vegan alfredo recipe out there somewhere.... mustn't there??  The search continues, stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment