Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Twitter-pated

Ok, so I have resisted it as long as I could.  I have finally signed up for a Twitter account. 

I know, I know, so many people (celebrities, really) who use it seem douche-y (I'm talking to you, Ashton Kucther) with their smarmy posts and pandering for followers, but I think it would be a nice little way to connect with readers without having to do a full blown post.  This is inspired by a little something I like to call.... laziness.  I love blogging, (even though my posts are few and far between) but that requires me to actually cook something note worthy, photograph it, and then find something witty to say about it.  Time consuming, and effort requiring.   So I am thinking that a twitter account would be a nice way to be able to post my random thoughts, and see comments and posts of whatever random thoughts my readers are thinking as well.  Twitter just seems to maybe be a bit more personal than my blog, more give and take if you will. 

Anyway, if you have a twitter account, I certainly hope you will follow me, and I will follow you.  My twitter name is VeryNearlyVegan, natch, and I look forward to hearing what you all have to say, in 140 characters or less.

And since I think all posts are better with a picture, here is a random photo of my pooch:

No comments:

Post a Comment